Pages

Fantasy summer vacay wardrobe



I don't actually know if I've mentioned this or not, but at the end of this week I'll be heading off on a week-long vacation to Bali, Indonesia.

My family and I went two years ago, and while there celebrated my sisters 18th birthday, so she decided this year for her 21st that we should all go back and relax in the sun once again.

I've been trying to get my brain into holiday-wardrobe planning mode, but with the extreme cold in Melbourne at the moment, and the extreme lack of funds in my bank I'm finding it to be a very difficult task indeed!

I thought I'd have a bit of fun and create a fantasy holiday wardrobe for my trip - I don't own any of these items, sadly, but maybe this will give me a bit of inspiration so I can get myself organised!!


For hanging out at the pool or beach:


beach outfit
Hat and pattern from Etsy, bathing suit and wedges from Modcloth, sunglasses from Nasty Gal


A cute, bright bathing suit, fun wedges, sunglasses to hide your hangover behind, a glamorous hat, and I'm thinking this cute beach robe in a matching or contrasting colour to the bathing suit.


For wandering through markets looking for bargains:

shopping outfit

Sunglasses, shoes and belt from Modcloth, top and skirt from Pinup Girl Clothing, hat from Etsy, bag from Golden Ponies

A floaty skirt and peasant top combo, low-heeled comfy sandals, a shady hat and a cross-body bag.


I said 21st, right?:

party outfit

dress from Catnip Reproductions, shoes from Modcloth

A beautiful, Shaheen inspired tropical pinup party dress, simple but pretty wedges and the perfectly accessorised undo.


For sightseeing and fun activities:
sightseeing

pattern, hat and blouse from Etsy, sunglasses, shoes and bag from Modcloth

Casual-but-cute blouse and shorts combo, comfy walking shoes, bag that holds all the essentials for a full day away from the hotel.


Lounging around the hotel/cocktail hour!:

lounge
blouse and wedges from Modcloth, trousers from Vivienne of Holloway, sunglasses from Nasty Gal

A glam-sailor-resort vibe with pristine white wide-leg trousers, comfy but chic shoes, grand hat, mysterious glasses and of course, cocktail in hand!


What are your holiday wardrobe must haves?

5 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time on your vacation! Enjoy escaping the cold and soaking up some sun instead. The outfit inspiration you've put together is fantastic. I could handle owning all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bali?! I'm so jealous! Great assemblage of fantasy vacation shopping, and I hope you get a chance to share some photos from your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh so very jealous, while I'm enjoying winter I do kinda miss busting out the tiki dresses! Hope you have an AMAZING time and take lots of photos - I can't wait to see what you end up packing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I like the dress with oranges very much and adore the navy outfit you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun post! i reall love the situations you created around the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...